NeedyMeds – visit site
NeedyMeds is an online information resource of programs that provide assistance to people who are unable to afford their medications and health care costs. Patient Assistance Programs called PAPs, which are created by pharmaceutical companies, provide free or discounted medicine to people who are unable to afford them. Each program has its own qualifying criteria.
American Cancer Society, Prescription Drug Assistance Programs – visit site
There are drug assistance programs for people who:
- Need financial help
- Are age 55 or older
- Have Medicare or are eligible for Medicare
- Have no prescription drug coverage and live on a limited income
- Have insurance
- Want to find out more about Medicaid
- Want to save money on prescription drugs
- Want to buy drugs online
Partnership for Prescription Assistance – visit site
- Co-pay Programs: Co-pay programs provide financial assistance for certain health care costs to patients who qualify financially and medically.
- Patient Assistance Programs: Many state and corporate prescription assistance programs help patients obtain free or low-cost medications.
- Savings Cards: For additional ways to obtain free or low-cost prescription drugs, try the following discount drug card programs.
Rx Assist – visit site
RxAssist can help you learn about ways to use pharmaceutical company programs and other resources to help reduce your medication costs.